Monday 21 July 2014

Cocaine Rehab-The first time i ever used Cocaine!

the first time i ever used cocaine
The first time i ever used cocaine
The first time i ever used cocaine was with a girl i never thought i had the chance of being with,you see when i was at school,i was one of the "uncool guys" You know,the kind of guy who never gets a girl for a date,always buried my head in my books and my thick framed glasses didn't help as well.I was not very tall either,still not.I am only 5 foot 7.I was brilliant academically,but socially i just did not have that confidence to go up to a girl or even make friends with the cool guys.When i look back now,i'm the last guy you would
ever have thought would try cocaine or end up being hooked on cocaine,but hey that's Charlie for you,one second you are strangers,then before you know it,you and cocaine are joined together like Siamese twins! "Rehab saved my life",heavens knows where i would be now had it not been for cocaine rehab..i take a day one at a time,but undoubtedly i owe my new life and sanity to cocaine rehab.Cocaine rehab saved my life!

In an effort to look cool,as i got older i started smoking,not too much,maybe 5- 10 a day and always around people i wanted to impress.
I come from a family of 5,four boys and a girl.As fate would have it,my brother were quite good looking athletic and tall.I was the last born and was closer to my sister than my brothers.Sometimes i wonder if i was adopted or if my mum had an affair cos i look nothing or act like my brothers.
Anyway moving on towards my first cocaine experience.
When i was growing up in East London,Canning Town to be precise,there was this one girl in the bloc of flats i lived in.Mandy was her name.Oh my gosh,Mandy was the most beautiful girl you wanted to see on a morning.Cos you are sure to smile and fantasize throughout your day! Mandy was tall,blonde and blue eyed with hair almost as long to her waist..she has the most beautiful backside and huge knockers!
Every one in the estate was nice to Mandy,she never paid for anything and even bus conductors and drivers used to let her in free...this was in the late 90s when buses were still a lot flexible.Mandy was 18 and i was a year older.

The older guys and older men all wanted Mandy,hell,i think even the women fancied her.Now for me as much as i loved Mandy,i could not even imagine me being with her.That would seriously be like me wishing i was gonna beat Mike Tyson.
So just admired Mandy from afar,that was enough for me.I wish there were mobile phones in those days,because i am sure i would have been stalking Mandy and taking her pictures.
I moved away from the estate,went to University,i told you i was okay academically,well,being modest here,I was more than okay.I read Business Management and soon i was working for a finance company.I was making money now so my finance was more than average,i had a nice car,and girls started to pay attention.Probably the cars attracted them ,but hey i didn't care.
When i turned 28 i got married to Naomi,a girl i had been dating for 2 years.Naomi got pregnant so i felt the right thing to do was to marry her.I did love her though.

Now fast forward to 2006,10 years after i left my estate in East London.I was at the bank..somewhere in the city,saw this beautiful looking lady,very striking,brunette with a deep tan,i thought she looked familiar but i just could not place it..as i walked out of the bank a few minutes later i heard a voice say Specs? I thought who the hell is that?Nobody has called me that name for about 10 years.This had to be somebody who really knew me.They used to call me Specs because i wore the most horrendous glasses!Now i wear contacts.
I looked behind and it was the brunette girl i saw in the bank."Specs,don't you remember she asked?I didn't.."it's me,It's Mandy!" Mandy Peters! I said oh my! Mandy Peters!!?? How have you been? It's been like forever! I could't believe Mandy remembered me less talking to me!
We exchanged stories blah blah..i was about leaving back to the office ,when she said aren't you gonna take my number? Mandy offering me her number? I could not believe my eyes.I must be in a dream..Mandy was still gorgeous,the only thing different about her was the short hair and hair colour.So we exchanged numbers,I still thought she was being nice and she wouln't call.That very night,Mandy sent me a text saying it was nice to see an old friend again..Friend? She never spoke to me back in the days.We weren't friends,but hey it was Mandy so if she said we were friends..friends we were!

A week later Mandy told me she had this party to go to but had no one to go with,would i like to come?Now this was a dilemma,Of cos ill kill to go to a party with Mandy but Naomi and i,my wife that is,always did things together,we spent all our social times together,especially the weekends.What i'm i gonna tell her?
Anyway,i sorted something out,picked up Naomi,and she looked AMAZING!! Got to the party,all the man were lapping Naomi up,i felt like a star cos she was with me.But i noticed she kept disappearing to the ladies.I though maybe she had a weak bladder cos of the drinks.So i didn't think much of it.Also she became livelier as the nite went on,chattier and more confident,before i knew it,the dancing got raunchier and next thing we were kissing!Kissing Mandy Peters!!!
After the party she wanted me to come over to her place,but i couldn't,it was 3am already,what was i gonna tell Naomi?i am in trouble! Big Trouble!
Naomi wasn't as bad as i expected,she said it was good to do something occasionally with my friends.I felt guilty,but by now all i could think of was Mandy.

Three days later it happened,we booked an hotel and had the wildest sex,little did i know my life was about to change.Mandy opened this little box,it was gold plated and i thought it was a powder box,yea it was a powder box indeed but not the kind of powder i had in mind.She dipped her index finger into the cocaine and stuck it in her nose.And without asking me,she offered it to me,i looked like a lost child thinking,this can't be Fcuking happening! "What's up Specs,it's Charlie lighten up"..i'll never forget those words.."Do you want some Charlie,Don't tell me you've never tried Charlie?" I replied of cos i have,i just don't take it anymore,she said it was ok..do just a little with me,it makes me so horny and wild,but i don't like to do it alone..just this once please for me..and like i fool i tried a little..i occasionally smoke weed so i thought cocaine can't be that bad..well,unfortunately i was right,cocaine wasn't that bad..i felt funny for the first few minutes,then i felt this rush of energy..we had the most amazing sex 2 more times that evening,both time with a little more cocaine..and that was how my journey with cocaine began.

At first,Mandy would be the one who bought the cocaine,but soon she introduced me to her cocaine dealer and every time we met at the hotel,we would call him up and ask him to bring some "Charlie".It all started as a fun thing,i wasn't doing that much Charlie or cocaine,it was only when i met up with Mandy,which was about 2 times a week.At most we would meet 3 times a week.So my cocaine use was only 3 times a week at most.But i'm sure as you have guessed or as most of you who are familiar with this territory will know,a few months down the line ,i had slowly developed 2 addictions.Mandy and Cocaine.My dealer was now starting to call me when i didn't call him.At first it would be us calling him.But now he would call and say ,hey i got some nice stuff..would you like some?Some times i said No,but mostly it was yes..he knew the right time to call me.A day or two before i was due to meet up with Mandy,he knew our schedule so he cleverly worked on that.So my cocaine use was now 5 times a week...
By the third month of meeting Mandy,my wife Naomi had started noticing some strange habits about me,i was now starting to take cocaine before sex with Naomi,i was more energetic sexually with her,i was more vocal,which i never was before and i was more aggressive.Also she noticed that i was getting snappier with my temper and more impatient.
But as soon as i sniffed some cocaine i was back to my normal self with her except that i had more energy and was more bouncy around the house.

So my state now was this,as long as i'm doing Coke,i'm okay,i'm not snappy,irritative or jumpy.I still didn't think it was a problem or that i had a cocaine problem.I never knew i was already hooked on cocaine.My impression of those hooked on cocaine was those who looked dirty and unkempt,walked the streets lookin like tramp or shaking and trembling for a fix.I was none of those things.I had a home,had a great job and had none of those symptoms.
Mandy meanwhile was now getting too serious,wanted to see more than i could afford and before long,Naomi found out about Mandy.Now i was in deep shit!

Both women were pulling me in different directions and i felt i had to make a choice.But i loved both women for different reasons i felt i couldn't do without.Naomi had given me a beautiful home and a son and i truly loved her.Mandy had gave me that feeling of coolness i had always longed for plus she introduced me to cocaine which at this time i still felt was a blessing!
The pressure of choosing between Mandy and Naomi got so much that i started taking more cocaine to numb the stress and escape..now my "problem and addiction with cocaine" was about to begin BIG TIME!
To be continued....
I started this blog to share my experiences and inspire,this is why i'm telling my story.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Content.